Research and Development
- Fundamental research project for the MŠZŠ (Ministry for Education, Science and Sport): a study of advanced masonry building restoration methods performance.
- Execution of a strategic development project for DRSC: methodology for the monitoring of quality of the work performed.
Earthquake damage restoration in the Posočje region
- Engineering, project design, supervision.
Static and seismic analysis, structural reinforcement proposal
- The load-bearing structure of the Ljubljana Psychiatric Hospital,
- the audience stand of the Kranj football stadium,
- cultural heritage buildings: the Church of St. Peter in Ilirska Bistrica, the Church of the Order of the Friars Minor Monastery in Maribor, Žiče Monastery near Maribor, the arched vault of the Ljubljana Cathedral, the Coronini Manor in Šempeter pri Gorici.
- Larger buildings of national importance, commercial and trade buildings: the National Gallery in Ljubljana, the building of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia, Globus Kranj, Maximarket Ljubljana, The Secondary School of Commerce Ljubljana.
- Industrial halls: Talum Kidričevo, the Port of Koper, Mercator.
- Mountain huts: Kocbekov dom na Korošici.
- Rimske toplice wellness resort.
- Vodogradbeni laboratorij (Hydrology laboratory).
- Foreign embassies: the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany building in Ljubljana, the residence of the British Embassy in Ljubljana.
- School buildings: Borovnica, Šentvid, Ig, Oplotnica, Tomaj, multiple schools in Ljubljana and Maribor, Peterlinov paviljon - the physics classroom of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Ljubljana University.
- Industrial objects: Merkur Kranj, Krka Novo mesto, Energetika Ljubljana, water treatment plant in Sežana, the Ruše Nitrogen Factory.
- Cultural heritage buildings: the Strmol castle, the Brežice castle, the Snežnik castle, the Goričane castle, the Turjak castle, the Order of the Friars Minor Monastery in Maribor, the Vipolže manor, the Rajhenburg castle, the Church of St. Anton in Kobarid.
- Larger buildings: Tavčarjeva 4 LJ - reconstruction of the attic after a fire, the Novi Dragomelj neighbourhood.
Object Restoration Projects
Platform and Facade Restoration Projects
Revision of Building Structure Blueprints
- Paediatric hospital,
- the Church of St. Ulrich in Bovec,
Monitoring objects adjacent to construction sites
- The Puh Bridge,
- the District Court of Koper - the objects owned by Metra d.o.o., Manta d.o.o. and Tavčar d.o.o. by the road to Lenivec in Sežana,
- Zavarovalnica Triglav - apartment block in Lucija,
- reconstruction possibilities studies for houses in Štanjel,
- DARS bridges,
- DRSC bridges.
Technical and Technological Solutions
- Realisation of a monolithic, thin-layer, non-shrink concrete flooring in a monolithic one-shot process 10,000 m2 – NOTOL Krka.
- Technology for the execution and supervision; producing a 38 cm thick monolithic concrete flooring slab, 7,000 m2, in only two stages – SUPERNOVA OBI, Koper.
- Development-technological project of making facade tiles from polymer-modified concrete – Hotavlje.
- Technological solutions in the construction of the central water treatment plant in Celje – Tremerje.
- Supervision over the Bavarski dvor high-rise facade restoration.
- Technological solutions and consulting for the construction of the Aqualand pool complex in the "Atomske Toplice" wellness resort (now Terme Olimia).
- Technological project for the [...] hydroelectric power plant RC element restoration.